Monday, March 30, 2009

IM A DUMB ASS

Posted a new entry - you will find it a few posts down under March 24, 2008 "SHE IS A TREND SETTER FOLKS". Still cant figure out how to prewrite and save these then get them to post at the date I demand. This is not the first time I have done this so you might want to scroll a bit when popping into the blog to see if there is an update. Maybe we could look at it as a fun surprise - like a toy that is hidden in the bottom of the cereal box. Just keeping things interesting.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The blogs are in correct order...maybe it was just your pc?

Heather G. said...

I meant that I started the blog abot her hair a while ago but wanted it to post the day I finished it - not the day I wrote it.... Ill get it figured out soon. :-)

The Dadical said...

Hey Heather.

When you edit your posts, on the lower left corner of the edit screen there is a link titled "Post Options". Click that link and one of the options that you should see is "Post date and time". Set that to whatever you want. It defaults to the date and time that you initially created the post.

The Dadical said...

One more thing, Heather. You should add the "Followers" page element to your blog. It makes it easier for people like me that like your writing and want to follow you...

Heather G. said...

Ahhhh - so helpful thank you!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites